If you are regularly fishing in bright conditions, mirror polarised sunglasses will reflect light and reduce glare, making them ideal for open water situations, be it on the flats, off-shore or even when fishing lakes.
With four mirror colours available in the Tonic range, the challenge, beyond deciding which ones make you look like a rock star, is deciding which lens suits your fishing application and preferences.
- Consistent colour and contrast in all light
- Even colour perception
- High contrast
- Dims glare while brightening shadows
- Boating and fishing in deep water
- Harsh sun
- Helps define contours
- Enhances colour perception
- Sight fishing reefs and weed beds
- Improves visual depth
- Greatest contrast
- Reduced eye strain
- Normal to overcast days
- All-rounder minimising glare
- True colour perception
- Dark tint with high light transmission
All mirror lenses have the clarity of Tonic’s custom designed ‘Slicelens’, with polarisation, de-centred lenses and anti-reflective coating to reduce ‘bounce back’ to the pupil.